I woke up yesterday and the room was spinning. The doc diagnosed inflammation of the inner ear, so basically my whole balance is out of whack and I feel permanently drunk, without the fun of actually drinking.
To add insult to injury, the doc gave me anti-nausea tablets (it's actually an anti-psychotic drug, so apparently I'll be relatively sane while taking it, always a bonus) and said NO ALCOHOL while taking the tablets. So not only do I feel drunk, I can't even have a shot of scotch to make me feel better about feeling drunk...
And she banned me from driving for at least a week.
In other news, my cat Bailey has either a mild infection or an allergy which makes him sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze. Apparently he's swallowed a squeaky toy at some point, because every sneeze is preceded by a squeak. I am not laughing at him at all, nuh-huh.